The stock and cryptocurrency markets have definitely seen better days, but for most people like my sister and I, this is a buyer’s market. Just meaning that this is the best time to buy things you have always wanted, such as Apple, Tesla, Airbnb.
Although this is a buyer’s market, please make sure you continue to research the stock you are about to purchase. I understand that some of you may want to buy the stock, which is now $0.30 a share. However, just a few months ago that same stock was $3- $5. With the pandemic still occurring, the decrease could be pandemic related or due to being overvalued. There’s no telling what the cause it, but it’s better to research and identify what caused the increase or decrease, so you don’t loose everything you have invested in that stock.
My ultimate Top Six Stocks and Top Three Cryptocurrencies, which I believe will excel for years to come, are listed below. These stocks have done well before, during, and are expected to do well after. Below I provide the company, tickers and
Top 6 Stocks
1. Apple (APPL)- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SECTOR – Current price per share $168.64. Dividend- $0.88 per share.
Apple is well known for developing iPhones, iPads, Apple Watches, computers, and technology to assist us with surfing the internet, designing flyers and books, and completing work or daily activities via the World Wide Web.
2. Airbnb (ABNB)- CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY SECTOR- Current price per share $166.53. No Dividend.
Airbnb is a hospitality hotel/hostel/vacationing in a home type of business. Consumers are able to stay in the homes of people who live or own property in the city, state, or country they live.
3. Ford (F)- CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY SECTOR-Current price per share $17.55. Dividend- $0.40 a share.
Ford is a car company that manufactures Ford vehicles. Interest in Ford has been increasing lately with the anticipation the company releasing its electric vehicles this yea.
4. Equity Residential (EQR)- REAL ESTATE SECTOR- Current price per share $86.38. Dividend $2.41 a share.
Equity Residential provides a way to invest in Real Estate without having to buy property, fix it up, and then resale it. There is nothing wrong with buying and reselling property. You just have the necessary resources to do so, which is why some people choose to invest in stock compared to the buying property.
5. ZipRecruiter (ZIP)- CONSUMER DISCRETIONARY SECTOR- Current price per share $21.43. No Dividend.
ZipRecriter is a web based employment database. It helps employers market open positions and jobseekers apply for those same positions. Employers can list information about their companies, reviews, and helpful information to assist individuals with researching opportunities. Individuals can upload their resumes, cover letters, and setup notifications for certain positions.
6. Discover Financial Services (DFS)- FINANCIALS SECTOR- Current price per share $124.14. Dividend- $2 per share.
Discover Financial Services is a credit card company. The company has cash back options, access to your credit score, and incentive programs for using your credit card or referring others.
Top 3 Cryptocurrencies
1. Bitcoin (BTC)- Current price per share $42,413.35
2. Ethereum (ETH)- Current price per share $2,923.36
3. Solana (SOL)- Current price per share $96.52